Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things are changing!

      So after a night of talking on the phone until about 2 in the morning with a boy (because after all, on the inside we are 16), I woke up to find my first gray hair (which should have been difficult because I have a massive head of hair but oh no, there it was just waving at me)! Interesting enough I wasn't mortified. I was more intrigued then anything. Aging is happpening.A few weeks ago I was playing track and field on the Xbox Kinect with my godson and he wore my ass out. During that session I also happened to throw my arm out but decided that it was because I was over zealous (it had nothing to do with the fact that I'm over 25). What are you gonna do? You can't stay young forever. It is important, however; to enjoy life as much as humanly possible regardless of age. My grandma always says, "Its sitting around and doing nothing that makes you old!"

No comments:

Post a Comment