Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crush On You part deux





So it seems that I have reached something of a stalemate on this crush jazz. My friends are officially over it and with no audience I ask you, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT? There are absolutely no new developments to keep my adoring fans interested. When someone asks, "What's up with your boy?" I got nothing for them and that womps! For those of you who are chess players, fuck with me for a second. Understanding that you are always 3 moves away from a win, I have assested the board thoroughly. I have no legal moves. The only thing left to do is sit and reset the board. I'm not a fan of the draw. I prefer WINNING.

2 comments:

  1. Funny interesting thing about stalemates....there's still a move to be made, just not the one you want to make #Deep

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. i think i quit. at least for now.

    ReplyDelete